2014.11.19 22:48 "Re: [Tiff] libtiff release pending?", by Lee Howard
On 11/19/2014 02:38 PM, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
I will be willing to cut a new libtiff release if there is agreement that the code currently in libtiff CVS is suitable for release.
Libtiff CVS code works for me but perhaps there is something which absolutely should be fixed before a release.
It would be good for interested parties to verify that the code in libtiff CVS is worthy of a release. The code is worthy of a release if it is no worse than the previous release.
What's wrong with the traditional release process (cut code, beta, release candidate, etc.)?
It would seem a simple and straight-forward method to call the community to make an active effort in vetting the code for release.