AWARE SYSTEMS
TIFF and LibTiff Mail List Archive

Thread

2019.09.28 16:54 "[Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Even Rouault
2019.09.28 19:42 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Roger Leigh
2019.09.28 22:05 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Damir Sudar
2019.09.28 22:15 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Bob Friesenhahn
2019.09.29 14:32 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Even Rouault
2019.09.29 17:08 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Bob Friesenhahn
2019.09.29 17:33 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Roger Leigh
2019.09.29 18:35 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Even Rouault
2019.09.29 19:53 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Bob Friesenhahn
2019.10.01 19:49 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Even Rouault

2019.09.29 18:35 "Re: [Tiff] Switch from bugzilla to gitlab issues ?", by Even Rouault

The main annoyance I see is that some font sizes are abnormally large. For example, for bug BZ#2849

OK, was due to lines starting with

================================================================= that were interpreted as markdown, despite being in a <<< <<< section.

I've followed Roger's advice to use ```. The only downside is that URLs are no longer directly clickable, but that's a minor annoyance.

I've also tried to "anonymize" emails a bit, so they aren't directly fetchable (replacing @ by " at " and. by " dot "). Probably not enough to defeat IA & other bots those days...

Be sure to verify that the attached image files have not been re-written as SourceForge tends to do. Re-written attachments might be a risk in the future if gitlab starts doing that.

Thanks for raising that. Actually I wrongly used requests.get().text instead of requests.get().content to get the raw content, so binary content was corrupted. Fixed now. I've verified on a few examples that gitlab doesn't re- write attachments, at least currently.

@Roger

> The other thing I noticed was the bot name was "TIFF Bugzilla to gilab > issues bot". Should probably be "GitLab Issues" rather than "gilab issues".

Fixed

Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
http://www.spatialys.com