2023.02.07 13:52 "[Tiff] Code for decoding of CFA tags", by David C. Partridge
I've found 3 tiff tags that appear to relate to the use of CFA (Bayer) images in tiff files:
- a. 33421 (0x828D) CFARepeatPatternDim and 33422 (0x828E) CFAPattern,
- b) 41730 (0xA302) CFAPattern
Assume that I have little prior experience of coding for tiff.
- Would I be correct in assuming that in any given TIFF I would find either a) or b) but not both? If not which should take precedence?
- If these tags are present could some-one please point me to code that will correctly interpret them for de-Bayering the data.
- Is there anything like the FITS XBAYROFF/YBAYROFF headers to worry about?