2010.12.31 16:18 "Re: [Tiff] TIFFTAG_SMINSAMPLEVALUE and TIFFTAG_SMAXSAMPLEVALUE", by Olivier Paquet
On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Lee Howard <email@example.com> wrote:
- I'd like to at least commit the libtiff 3.9 patch in the coming weeks so it will eventually migrate to distributions and people will stop bugging me about tiffinfo failing on our tiff files :-)
I'd suggest that if you have CVS commit privs to go ahead and do this now. longer you have it in CVS the more exposure it will have before another The release cycle begins.
Just did. Any disagreement can now be fixed in CVS.
- I'd also like to avoid maintaining the 4.0 patch out of tree forever so if anyone has a major objection to it, please suggest a reasonable alternative.
Again, I think now is the time for 4.0 to get these kinds of changes, so I'd again suggest to do it promptly if there are no objections.
I will wait another week or two because it's holidays and go ahead.