2010.11.12 02:12 "Re: [Tiff] question about copyright", by Bob Friesenhahn
- Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
- provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are
- duplicated in all such forms and that any documentation,
- advertising materials, and other materials related to such
- distribution and use acknowledge that the software was developed
> * by the University of California, Berkeley. The name of the
> If I'm going to use libtiff, I have to include the copyright notice in the documentation?
It seems that is what it says.
GraphicsMagick Maintainer, http://www.GraphicsMagick.org/