1997.02.13 23:37 "LZW & more than 5 image channels.", by Gabe Foster
I seem to be exercising some rarely used features of the tiff library. Has anyone tried writing more than 4 channels to a file with lzw compression? When I try this with a 720x486 image that is just a grayscale ramp, I get a strangly cropped image. It writes with no error, and reads with no error, but the right hand third (about) of the image is black, the rest is ok.
* J. Gabriel Foster Silicon Grail firstname.lastname@example.org *
* "Never cross an idealist. They're kind of hard to rouse, but they're the *
* world's nastiest beasties if you do. Nobody spreads fire and sword like *
* a really sincere pacifist on the warpath." *
* -Wilhelmina Baird, _Psykosis_ *